First Page Layout
At the front of my filofax I have bits and pieces stored in the slot behind the card holders. (bus timetable, my pocket life coach and bits of randon paper) I have four business card holders at the very front; an insert which came with my filofax, I find it very handy. I have my driving lesson appt card, save the date card, and my little challenging unhelpful thoughts card which I keep just in case I slip back into negative thinking (we all have our moments!). The fourth one is currently blank, I'm waiting to fill it with a positive card (words of wisdom etc) I just haven't found the right one yet Maybe I will make my own?
The Filofax came with numbered dividers which I found really boring and dull I decided to spruce these up by sticking post it notes over them with selotape. It worked a treat for me as I could write on each note to create a section I needed in my Filofax.
After the personal information section I have my diary week on two pages. I find this is just enough room to write all my day to day events, appts etc. Although the days in five languages is a bit annoying and room consuming I decided to just live with it.
I have zoomed out becuase I use my Filofax for work and personal there is some confidential info in there. But you get the idea, this layout does work considerably well for me. I didn't like the idea of a day per page insert as I found the lines very restricting.
After my diary I have 6 tabs divided into the below ;
- Writing - Because I love to write I have this tab for any ideas plot/characters that may arise throughout the day
- My Space - This is a tab I devoted to myself, after reading Gala Darling on the Radical Self love Bible I decided I had to pursue this. Sorry don't have a link at present!
- Ideas - Any ideas I have work/personal
- Positive - This is a tab filled with inspirational quotes, inspiring people etc
- Goals - I think it's very important to have your goals written down, they make them more realistic and sub conciously you make the right steps to make them happen (my theory anyway)
- Misc - Here I have just general information, favourite websites, passwords, etc
And there you have it, my own extendable brain, I would be truly lost without it. I have just received some more inspiration - making collages on my dividers, sounds good. I will let you know how I get on.....